Sea buckthorn oil is a unique natural product that is used in cooking, folk and official medicine and cosmetology. For example, it can become a real salvation and a valuable medicine in cases when the hair is rapidly thinning, the ends of the strands split, and dandruff appears. Cosmetologists advise in these situations to use healing hair masks with sea buckthorn oil, which can be easily prepared at home. But in order to achieve a quick and lasting result, it is important to know how to use these funds correctly.
The healing power of sea buckthorn for hair
Sea buckthorn oil contains a huge amount of useful elements, including vitamins, valuable acids, lipids, which have a beneficial effect on the condition of the scalp and the curls themselves. It will help:
- forget about the problem of hair loss and hair loss for a long time;
- give the hair elasticity, smoothness and shine;
- accelerate the growth of curls;
- get rid of seborrhea, dandruff, itching and irritation on the head;
- restore damaged and weakened curls, return them to a healthy look;
- moisturize dry strands or get rid of excess oily hair.
Sea buckthorn oil masks: important recommendations
Despite the fact that sea buckthorn oil is a completely natural product and has practically no contraindications, there are several important nuances in the treatment of curls with its help.
- Sea buckthorn oil should be added to the composition of a cosmetic product in a heated form (it is better to warm it in a water bath).
- The mask should be used immediately after its preparation; it is not recommended to store such a product.
- Before using the product, you need to conduct a sensitivity test: apply a small amount of it on the wrist and wait 30 minutes. If there is no irritation or redness during the day, then the mask can be used as directed.
- It is recommended to apply the finished mask to clean and slightly damp strands.
- During the procedure, it is advisable to protect the skin of the hands with gloves.
- From the action of the mask, light strands may darken a little, but this effect will disappear after the first wash of your hair.
- After applying the product, wrap your head with cellophane and then a warm towel.
- You do not need to keep the product on your hair for more than half an hour.
- The optimal frequency of sessions is 1-2 times a week.
- It is advisable to wash off the mask with a mild shampoo, and at the end, the curls can be rinsed with a decoction of medicinal herbs (chamomile, linden, marigold).
Thanks to these tips, you can achieve maximum effectiveness from sea buckthorn masks in a short time, and they will also help to avoid the unpleasant consequences of such cosmetic procedures.
Effective mask recipes
Against hair loss
First, prepare the nettle broth: pour 4 grams of dry nettle leaves with a glass of boiling water, put everything on the fire and boil for half an hour, then cool. We connect together 1 tbsp. l. sea buckthorn oil and apple cider vinegar, add cooled and strained nettle broth. This composition can be stored in the refrigerator, it should be rubbed into the roots every night before going to bed, you will need only 15 such sessions.
To accelerate the growth of hair
To begin with, we prepare a solution of Dimexide, for this we dilute the drug with boiled water in a ratio of 1: 8. Then 1 tbsp. l. the solution is combined with 2-3 tbsp. l. sea buckthorn oil, mix everything. We rub this mixture thoroughly into the scalp, keep it for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off. At the end, you can rinse the strands with acidified water (with the addition of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice). The entire course of treatment is 10-12 procedures, during which time the strands will grow by 6-8 cm.
We connect together ¼ st. olive oil and 2 tbsp. l. sea buckthorn oil, slightly heat the mixture in a water bath (not higher than 40 degrees). We rub the composition into the roots and keep it under a cellophane cap and a towel for 40 minutes, then rinse it off with shampoo. The procedures are recommended to be performed 2 times a week, and the entire course should last about 2 months, after which you can forget about dandruff for a long time.
Vitamin cocktail for hair
We combine in equal amounts sea buckthorn oil, eucalyptus, burdock and castor oil. We warm this mixture a little in a water bath, and then distribute it over the entire length of the curls. After warming the head with a film and a towel, wait 2 hours, and then wash off with shampoo.
This mask will be an excellent nourishing agent in winter, when our hair is so lacking in vitamins.
To strengthen and restore curls
Mix in 2 tbsp. l. sea buckthorn and olive oils, add a raw egg, put the mixture in a water bath and heat it up a little.
Then we introduce into the composition 1 tbsp. l. fat sour cream and stir everything.
We keep the mask for about 30 minutes and rinse it off.
For dry strands
First, prepare a herbal decoction: pour 3 tbsp. l. dry and chopped burdock roots 350 ml of pure water, put on fire and bring to a boil. Then we cool the broth and filter, add 5 tbsp to it. l. heated sea buckthorn oil and mix everything. Apply the product to the roots of the strands and along their entire length.
The mask perfectly nourishes and moisturizes dried and damaged hair, filling it with strength and shine.
For oily curls
Fill in 3 tbsp. l. sea buckthorn oil the same amount of dry mustard powder, you should get a fairly thick and homogeneous mixture. We apply it on the skin and the entire length of the strands, but it is better not to touch the ends, since the mustard is too aggressive and can damage them. We keep this product on the hair for 40 minutes, then wash it off with shampoo.
The mask will relieve curls from greasy shine, and the skin from excess oil. Additionally, it will have a positive effect on the growth process of the strands.
Sea buckthorn oil can also be used in its pure form.
We heat it a little in a water bath and rub it into the roots 2 hours before washing the hair. We warm the head with cellophane and a towel, and then wash my hair with shampoo.
Sea buckthorn oil is an amazing cosmetic product, inexpensive and completely natural.
It is a real treasure trove of vitamins and other useful elements that will help restore curls from the inside, fill them with energy and health.