From year to year, there are more and more festive collections dedicated to Valentine’s Day. Brands saw in this day another opportunity to make money, provoking us to impulse purchases. Let’s see how they do it, and at the same time find out what kind of makeup they see for Valentine’s Day?
Holiday makeup collections for Valentine’s Day:
1. Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Valentines Day 2020
Lank decided to seduce us not only with the color of lipsticks, but also with soft velvety packaging. The corduroy cases make this limited edition special.
The coating of lipsticks is different: one is matte, the other is cream. The colors are also different: 196 Loved Chili Cocoa – red-brown, 274 Loved Milk Tea – pink-brown. Price – 40 $
Lancome L’Absolu Lacquer lip lacquers duplicate lipstick shades and are attached to the gift work. Price – 50 $
2. ColourPop Valentine’s Day Collection
Colorpop, as representatives of the mass market segment, did not disregard this holiday and announced a large collection. Everything looks so delicious that it is very difficult to resist!
An eyeshadow palette in twelve shades, a trio of glitter mini shadows, false eyelashes, eyelash liners, cream lip pencils, gel eyebrow liner, face highlighter, shimmery dry skin oil. In general, we look!
3. Festive set of lipsticks Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick Duo Valentines Day 2020 – 72 $
Hourglass introduced two new lipstick shades: Only You – brick brown and I Hope We – deep pink.
Both are creamy, long lasting and have a beautiful satin finish. We also tried with the packaging – a gift decoration in the form of a golden valentine, which you just want to give!
4. Festive sets of cosmetics Huda Beauty x Kayali Love Kits – $ 46
Huda Beauty decided not to bother with limited editions, whose deadlines are negligible, and collected mini-sets from an eye makeup palette, matte lipstick and Kayali perfume.
The sets differ only in colors, the content is the same, the price is pleasant.
5. Lipstick Givenchy Le Rouge Semi-Matte Lipstick Valentines Day 2020 – $ 40
Givenchy have released a limited edition lipstick Le Rouge Semi-Matte Lipstick in a metal case. They opted for the kiss-print leather cap. This is a classic semi-matte red that will be appreciated by lovers of red lips.
6. Collection Natasha Denona Love Story Valentine’s Day Collection 2020
Natasha Denona surprised with an immodest collection dedicated to Valentine’s Day, which included:
1. Palette eyeshadow Natasha Denona Love Eyeshadow Palette Spring 2020 in a warm pink-purple range of 15 colors ($ 65)
2. Palette for face Natasha Denona Love Glow Cheek Palette Spring 2020 with 4 shades that can be mixed with each other and applied in any sequence. ($ 55) Reminiscent of the previous Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette.
3. Lip gloss Natasha Denona Lip Oh-Phoria Spring 2020 with caring properties reminiscent of lip balm. ($ 26)
7. Lipstick Dior Rouge Valentine’s Day 2020 Limited Edition – $ 45
Dior did not trick the packaging, keeping the classic lipstick design. They concentrated on the lipstick itself, which they adorned with the words “Love”.
Limited edition and lipstick is presented in only two shades: iconic red – classic red and feel good – bright rose. The properties are declared: moisturizing and ultra-durable.
Well, what have the brands managed to lure you with their special holiday editions or Do you think Festive makeup collections for Valentine’s Day are superfluous?