What can be the makeup for February 14? Of course, in the colors of Valentine’s Day, read, shades of red: cherry, pomegranate, wine … all of them can be attributed to makeup on February 14th. And to use all shades of red in one look, just remember the Smokey Ice technique.
I’ve told you so much about it on my blog that I’ll just send you on a long walk through the articles, from which you will learn absolutely everything about this technique:
And if there are open topics, let me know in the comments.
To do the Smokey Ice makeup on February 14, I used glitter.
If you don’t know how to make festive out of ordinary Smokey Ice – add glitter. It will adorn any makeup option – from daytime to evening.
It is enough to take glitter glue and the sparkles themselves. With your finger or sponge for shadows apply them in a dense layer.
Then a festive makeup option for Valentine’s Day is guaranteed to you.
List of used products with links to reviews:
- All In One Eye Stylo Gold Me! #plum
- Huda Beauty Textured Shadows palette Rose Gold Edition: #black truffle #maneater #flamingo #shy #bae
- Huda Beauty New Nude Eye Shadow Palette #excite (glitter)
- Dry eyeliner Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner
- Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash False Eyelashes – Noelle # 14
- Lipstick Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick #Wedding Day