The Eye Kit Makeup Brushes – Linda Hallberg Cosmetics is one of my last purchases. How successful it was, now you will find out.
- Do you remember my post about how do i store my cosmetics? Everyone has seen boxes with brushes that take up a lot of space just because I have them to hell ?! Yes, my name is Olya and I am a cistemaniac.
I struggle with addiction. Honestly. Therefore, the set of brushes The Eye Kit – Linda Hallberg Cosmetics was added to and removed from the basket for two months. And I snapped after watching Linda’s video again. She works so well with them that I wanted to buy them and I bought them.
I was specifically interested in two brushes: # 303 and # 304. Buying them separately turned out to be unprofitable. I had to take The Eye Kit – Linda Hallberg Cosmetics.
All brushes are designed for eye makeup. Pile synthetics. And the pens I don’t know from what, but they look very stylish, and weigh nothing at all.
An ottoman was waiting for me inside. The very tenderness. For a couple of minutes I sat and just touched their face and hung until my husband entered the room: why are you stroking your face with black garbage?)
Within a minute he regretted what he had said, as soon as I touched this “garbage” to his face.
Now about the brushes. There are 5 of them. All of different shapes.
- Keg brush. Universal. I bring her lower eyelid and work on the outer corner of the eye.
- Blending brush. Convenient form. The pile is loosely typed, which is very easy to change at the time of shading the shadows. With a strong pressure, the shading is stronger, with a weak one it is almost invisible.
- Beveled brush. I love for the subtlety. I paint over it between the eyelashes and draw an arrow. Good!
- Flat brush. The scapula shape fits comfortably on the eyelid. The size is average, it does not go beyond the fixed part. Because of the simplicity of the form, it did not cause delight, but I can not call it useless either.
- And the last brush for the eyeliner. After the nail art brushes I got hooked on, this one seems a bit thick to me. But comparing her with other eyeliner brushes, I realized that she is like everyone else. The pile is elastic, keeps its shape, the hairs are not knocked out.
And most importantly, The Eye Kit allows you to do eye makeup inside and out. And this suggests that the set consists of basic brushes that will not roll around idle.
In general, I am happy with the purchase of The Eye Kit – Linda Hallberg Cosmetics. Until the moment of use, I was confused by the price, which seemed unreasonably overpriced. But after the test drive, I reconsidered my attitude and even felt the joy of spent 3.600 rubles.
If you are considering buying each brush separately, then feel free to add to cart # 304 and # 305. I had love with them, let it happen to you)!