Delicate evening make-up is not necessarily smoky ice with active shading of shadows. Neutral shades can make it gentle, and false eyelashes for evening. Show what it looks like?
It all starts with eye makeup and a step-by-step scheme for applying shadows.
- Following the classic scheme – a light inner corner and a dark outer corner – you will never go wrong. There is only one case when you should not whiten the inner corner – wide-set eyes. But in my work I often come across close-set ones, where this technique works with the “+” sign.
- Next, I paint over the moving lid with light brown shadows using the MAC 239 Flat Eye Shader Brush.
- I darken the outer corner with black shadows, but they do not go beyond the crease of the eyelid. For her, I have a different color prepared – taupe.
- With the Hakuhodo J5523 Eye Shadow Brush Round & Flat, I blend the shadows and go beyond the crease.
- I draw a thin arrow from the center of the movable eyelid with a nail art brush.
Delicate evening eye makeup is ready!
For the completeness of the image, I choose a dark lipstick. In my case, it is useful here.
Without a single pearlescent color and glitter, the makeup turned out to be evening. Don’t always count on textures. Try to play with evening make-up with false eyelashes and blending to the temples.
- Seventeen Skin Perfect Ultra Coverage Foundation # 01
- Luminizer liquid Luxvisage Glow touch # 101
- Powder sculptor Luxvisage Ideal Sculpting # 01
- Soft Matte Complete Concealer – Nars (instead of under shadow base)
- PUPA Vamp! Matte Compact Eyeshadow Matt Eyeshadow # 010, # 020, # 030, # 050, # 060
- Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner
- Huda Beauty Classic Lash Samantha False Eyelashes # 7