Qwintry – this was my last chance to receive a PR mailing from America. Within six months, 6 parcels were sent. Three got lost on the way (hello, Russian post), and three more turned back. It turned out that not a single, do you hear, not a single express delivery in Russia works!
- Whichever service you choose – DPD, DHL, EMS, FEDEX – your parcels will be sent back. The funny thing is that no one knows about it abroad.
They confidently send parcels to Russia, pay money for delivery, return them and charge them from above for the return. A very convenient scheme that generates income, so why notify about it in order to lose it? It is better to continue to mislead and drive all your clients crazy – so they decided here and remained in obscurity there.
I began to look for alternatives, googled the question “from” and “to” with all possible delivery options and sat down from despair …
Not a single express service in Russia works with individuals, except for EMS, which lost my parcels.
Then I decided to indicate the address for delivery in the United States, which is assigned to me through the Qwintry service.
- A day later, the parcels from Natasha Denona were in the warehouse.
- On the second day, the departure was issued.
- And on the 6th day, the courier called the intercom.
- Everything is clear, according to plan, without overlaps.
The following new items were waiting for me in a huge box:
Natasha Denona Transformatte Pore Vanishing Matte Foundation
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette
Lipsticks Natasha Denona Mark Your Lips Liquid Lipstick
As you already understood, reviews on all new items are waiting for you ahead. Some of them have already managed to disappoint me, and some, on the contrary. But more about that next time …