Concealer Transfix Matte Concealer – Natasha Denona is another novelty from Natasha Denona. She has released such a huge amount of makeup in recent months that perhaps this is what prevented the concealer from becoming one of the best.
You can see that too – the entire Transfix Matte Concealer palette by Natasha Denona. When I opened the package, I couldn’t believe my eyes.
Huge PR box that can hold 23 pieces of concealer
From the lightest to the darkest, that I can now apply them to all clients from different countries. But would I really like this? Question…
Let’s start with the packaging. It is simple and concise.
Sponge without show-off, the most common medium-sized applicator.
The division by color is as follows:
- N – neutral
- R – pink
- W – warm
- Y – yellow
- NR – neutral pink
- NW – neutral warm
- NY – neutral yellow
- WR – warm pink
- WY – warm yellow
Now on the facts:
- The consistency of the concealer is quite liquid, I would say it is fluid.
- It will not be possible to cover the flaws by 100%, since it is medium pigmented.
- The concealer has a property that is not the most comfortable for this product – it hardens quickly.
- In the area under the eyes, it is generally contraindicated, although Natasha Denona recommends applying it there. The skin looks dry, tight and wrinkled as a result.
I like the “before” more than ever.
And the “after” shows how the concealer has dried the skin.
Do you want to see how the area under the eyes will look after 10 years? Use Transfix Matte Concealer – Natasha Denona.
- As for the contouring of the face with concealers, then here I showed them in action. As a dry skin type, I was uncomfortable with them.
Therefore, what properties are in question in the description of the concealer, I still did not understand: “Vitalab technology provides the skin with superior moisturizing properties. Hyaluronic acid and collagen soothe and soften it. ”
- Aging skin will be terrified of such an aggressive consistency.
Young and oily skin – that’s who will appreciate this new product. For you, I made comparative photo swatch with brands of other concealers, so that it would be easier for you to navigate the palette.
What should the rest of us do? Without a doubt, pass by the new Transfix Matte Concealer – Natasha Denona.