An eyebrow marker, aka a marker, is a cool thing for creating “hairy” eyebrows. Indeed, today natural eyebrow makeup is in trend. Hallelujah!
You will see how to properly dye your eyebrows with an eyebrow marker without shadow, pencil or tint.
It is with these means that they fill in the voids, and with a felt-tip pen only draws the missing hairs.
What happens if you use one felt-tip pen for eyebrow makeup?
- The likelihood that the eyebrow will lose its shape and bend is very high. After all, the condition of my eyebrows is not to be envied.
Therefore, I decided to show the result of my experiment step by step, where I draw my eyebrows with a felt-tip pen, but before that I comb them up with the help of eyebrow soap.
- I start makeup from the head of the eyebrow.
- Without pressure on the marker, I begin to draw lines with short strokes that simulate hairs.
- They should be thick at the base and thin at the tip.
- Therefore, when we draw the line upward, we reduce the pressure of the hand to a minimum.
I say right away: rehearsal is required! The strokes may not work the first time. The hand should feel the force of pressure. All this will come with experience.
What is the difficulty of eyebrow makeup drawn with a felt-tip pen?
- Eyebrow shaping with strokes
- Lines on which the shape of the eyebrow depends
- Constant pressure adjustment
Pros of the eyebrow marker:
- Natural makeup
- Lasting result
- Adjusting the color saturation by hand pressure, that is, the harder we press, the more intense the shade and vice versa.
And now I’ll show you how eyebrows drawn with a felt-tip pen look in full dress).
Interestingly, I managed to convince you that eyebrow makeup without using shadows, lipstick and tints is still possible?