The new I’M Nude Collection – PUPA Milano – is an occasion for us to come together to discuss products with a holographic effect: Pupa I’m Holograpic Nude Nail Polish and Pupa I’m Holographic Nude Gloss.
It’s been a year, maybe two, since I stopped taking off my nail polish. But as soon as the Pupa I’m Holograpic Nude Nail Polish appeared with the holographic effect, I decided to remember what it was like to take off my own nails.
It turned out to be difficult. Holding a camera in one hand and holding a varnish beautifully in the other is a simple task for a varnish blogger and time consuming for a beauty blogger.
The lack of practice made itself felt. It took more time to shoot than I expected. But it was worth it.
I wanted so much to convey the beauty of “Pupa I’m Holograpic Nude Nail Polish” that I wouldn’t be able to get away with just a photo of the bottles. Therefore, I will show you two new shades: # 01 Nude Starry and # 03 Shining Unicorn.
- In terms of coverage, they are the same, the only difference is in colors.
- Identical in quality: they dry very quickly, do not strip, apply evenly, resistant.
- Well, the brush at the navel is oval, which reduces the risk of staining the cuticle.
What else do you need to know about nail polishes? Maybe I missed something, after all, a long break in laco-reviews should make itself felt).
The Pupa Milano I’m Nude collection also includes a novelty – a lip gloss with a holographic effect Pupa I’m Holographic Nude Gloss.
I wish this story had a happy ending, but no …
- Both gloss, well, look very cheap on the lips.
- An abundance of mother-of-pearl interspersed with sparkles is ideal for a 12-year-old girl who has not yet developed her taste. But as soon as he appears, she gets rid of them first.
- The texture is sticky, felt on the lips, and the colors … see for yourself!
Left to right: # 001 Under the stars and # 002 Shining Heart
In general, the I’M Nude Collection – PUPA Milano fell into two parts: good and bad.
Which side do you choose is a rhetorical question.