Liquid eyeshadow has quietly fallen into the “my daytime makeup” category for good reason.
Liquid eye shadow is a liquid eye shadow that is produced in a tube with a brush.
What is the difference between liquid eyeshadow and cream eyeshadow
- increased durability
- hassle-free shading
- saturated colors
- ease of application
If you think that cream eyeshadow is similar in properties, then you have not tried liquid eye shadow.
- It will take 10 seconds to apply them.
- Feather in two strokes with your finger without the need for a brush.
How to apply liquid eyeshadow
- Be sure to consider the fact that they freeze quickly. You need to work quickly, without thinking about every movement.
- They are able to replace the primer.
- Do not apply 2-3 coats of liquid eyeshadow. The likelihood that they will crack or clog into the folds of the eyelid is very high. Usually one conduction is enough.
- Use them as a top coat over dry eyeshadow.
- Consider the shelf life. Unlike dry eyeshadows, liquid eyeshadows are stored for 6 months after opening the package.
Liquid eyeshadow options
There are three types: matte, pearlescent, with sparkles.
☑️ Matte liquid eyeshadows are the most difficult to work with. Even a professional is not easy with them.
Instant fixation is a minus rather than a plus for them. There is no time left for an even coating. As a result, eye makeup looks messy. Therefore, they are more often used as a base under the shade, and not as an independent product.
☑️ Pearlescent liquid eyeshadow – perfect for everyday makeup. A beginner can handle them.
Apply them all over the movable eyelid, walk with matte (dry!) Eyeshadow along the crease and your eye makeup is ready!
☑️ Glitter liquid eyeshadow is a festive option, not for every day. It is inconvenient to wear them solo. The lack of a color base deprives them of their intensity.
Therefore, make-up artists actively use them as an accent: they are applied over the arrow or on the center of the moving eyelid. It looks interesting and unusual.
In the next article, you will find out which liquid eye shadows are considered the best at different price points.
In the meantime, tell me about your relationship with them: do you love, use or pass by?