Makeup for February 14 is a great reason for an unusual look, where hearts are in the lead. In my case – a lot of hearts
Due to their specularity, they are cool reflected and shimmer at the same time. I bought them in the “crazy hands” store especially for this eye makeup. With eyelash glue and tweezers, I finished in 5 minutes. Not bad, huh?
- Much more time was spent on Smokey Ice. They never work out quickly and easily.
Feathering is serious business. To whom I am telling, you already know how difficult it is to Smokey Ice.
Moreover, there are days when they turn out very quickly and cleanly, and sometimes you extinguish and extinguish, but there is still no haze. True, this happens with new products.
- Who is still convinced of the absence of a difference between the shadows of one brand and another, he simply did not set out to compare them in the process.
I always feel her when it comes to Smokey. Therefore, I consider that the test drive is not passed if the novelty has not passed the Smoky Smoky Ice test.
- At first they were matte and only at the very end I used dry eyeshadow from the Natasha Denona palette over it. With MAC Prep + Prime Fix + I applied them wet.
- I did the same with the inner corner of my eye.
This is how makeup for February 14 was born.
In the near future I will show you another one. You don’t mind a couple of “love” make-ups, are you?
List of used products:
- Foundation Art-visage long-lasting
- Pupa Glow Obsession Stick Highlighter 001 Quartz
- Illamasqua Heroine Powder Eyeshadow as a sculptor
- Concealer and Concealer OOPS! Dual Contouring Eye Brightening & Concealer Berrisom
- Pencil for eyes Pupa Multiplay Eye Pencils # 74 instead of a base under the shadow + study of the mucous membrane of the eye
- Eyeshadow Juvia’s Place The Warrior II Eyeshadow Palette
- Natasha Denona Aeris Eyeshadow Palette 5 (center of the moving eyelid and inner corner of the eye)
- Fixing agent in spray MAC Prep + Prime Fix + for wet application of Natasha Denona eyeshadow and dry eyeliner
- Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner
- Adhesives Duo Adhesive False Eyelash Glue
- NARS Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – CRUELLA