Makeup with red eyeshadow is a dangerous type of makeup. There is a stereotype – with red shadows, the eyes look tear-stained. And this is indeed the case if you apply them in their pure form.
My task is to show how one color can complement a makeup with red eyeshadows and take away the effect of tear-stained eyes.
- What do you think this color is? Of course, black! He will not let red eyeshadow do its bad thing, and you will get beautiful eye makeup.
To do this, you need to use 70% black shadows and 30% red.
But even with a 50% to 50% scenario, as in today’s example, black manages to draw attention to itself, where red acts as an additional color.
Makeup with red shadows step by step:
- Build an arrow with a kayal. He will set the shape. It will be difficult to achieve it only with shadows.
- Work on the inner corner with a red pencil, it will serve as a base for the pigment. Without it, the chance of gaps is very high if the shadows are not sufficiently pigmented.
- Duplicate both pencils with black and red shadows using a flat brush. It is desirable from sable pile, as it gains color more densely and gives the product better.
- Mark the inner corner with a gel liner that will last longer than a regular pencil.
Well, now makeup with red eyeshadow doesn’t seem so dangerous anymore, right?
List of used products:
- NARS Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil