After a successful purchase of Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly, I decided to shop again by purchasing the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub Gommage Tonique.
I heard about him as the most working face scrub. His peculiarity is not to pretend that he scrubs and cleans something there, but in real action.
The task of the Clinique Gommage scrub is to eliminate flaking, stimulate blood circulation, and even out skin tone and texture.
- Issue price – 2.400r (I bought at a discount for 1.500r)
- Volume – 100 ml
- Minimum consumption
- Where to buy – at any beauty store
Initially, it is intended for oily skin, although infa is different everywhere, somewhere they write “for all skin types”. But I was so tired of gentle scrubs for dry, after which I hardly notice any difference before and after.
Therefore, I took all responsibility for incompatibility with the type of skin and … did not regret it!
- Scrub Gommage Clinique should be applied to a damp face.
- Spread the product over the skin in a circular motion.
- Avoid inflamed areas!
In terms of consistency, it is rather rough, read, tough. But for all its “toughness”, it does not scratch the skin.
And as the owner of hypersensitivity, I was glad that there was no irritation and redness after use, as is often the case with other scrubs.
From the first run, you can feel how he got to work.
But the thrill is when you go to wash it off. A very unusual feeling when your face “chewed” the menthol gum! The unforgettable feeling of looking forward to your next appointment with Clinique Exfoliating Scrub.
As a result:
- Peeling goes away in one application.
- The skin looks healthy, smooth and even.
- As an allergy sufferer, it is very difficult for me to find products, especially such as a scrub. Therefore, I plan to use Clinique Exfoliating Scrub Gommage Tonique to the end.
What remedies do you have to combat flaky skin: would you let an exfoliating scrub into your life? If so, which one?