How about the new “What to Buy at MAC Cosmetics: Reviews of the Best Products” heading for other cosmetic brands.
I find it very convenient to have a list of the best products from one brand with you. If I had such a thing 7 years ago, I would have left a comment “thank you” (understood hint?)
If you approve this heading in comments like “Ol, come on!” then the next articles will be!
- Leave a request for a specific brand, and I will compose my top from 5-10 best products.
And today, using the example of MAC Cosmetics, I will show how it looks.
This is one of the first cosmetics stores, to open which I came to Passage in 2009.
The MAC Cosmetics Hello Kitty Collection was my first. You can imagine how much MAC cosmetics have passed through me in these 10 years …
1. Eyeshadow MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow
- The abundance of matte shades is striking in its choice to this day.
- The quality has remained the same, but the price has not. Since then, it has grown exponentially, but this does not in the least prevent the shadows from remaining in the “bestseller” category.
- Pigmented, with excellent color recoil, huge palette, persistent.
- Most popular shades: Copperplate, Wedge, Brun, Carbon (perfect 4 eyeshadow for every day)
2. Loose eyeshadow MAC Pigment Color Powder
The peak came in the 2000s, when no brand had ever produced loose eyeshadows. Now they are everywhere, and then everyone was crazy about MAC Cosmetics chameleons.
- The most popular shades of MAC Pigment: Blue Brown, Melon, Vanilla, Old Gold
3. Lipstick MAC Matte Lipstick
Yes, lipstick is not the most comfortable to wear, as it dries lips, but it is forgiven for its excellent color return, dense coverage, durability and … a huge selection of shades. It is simply impossible not to find “your” color in their palette.
- Popular shades of MAC Matte Lipstick: Velvet Teddy, Ruby woo, Mehr
4. Blush MAC Powder Blush
One of the important parameters of MAC Cosmetics blush is durability. They have it, so I respect and buy.
The choice of shades allows you to decide on the color that suits you. The main thing is to get worn out with the selection of a shade and not buy the first one that comes along.
- Covered MAC Powder Blush Colors: Blushbaby, Mocha, Prism
5. Gel eyeliner MAC Fluidline Eye-liner Gel
A classic of the genre is the gel eyeliner from MAC Cosmetics.
Now you can find a cheaper and more affordable analogue of a gel liner, but this does not prevent it from remaining on my list of “The best gel liner – TOP 5”.
- Time-tested eyeliners: Blacktrack, Dipdown
6. Shimmering powder MAC Mineralize skinfinish
A powder that brightens your face in moderation, removing the harsh glow from you.
The choice of shades allows you to find the one that perfectly “fits” your skin tone. It is important that it does not look foreign and does not contrast with the skin tone. When choosing, pay attention to this!
- In-demand colors: Soft & Gentle, Lightscapade
7. Concealer MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer
While I hate the packaging of this concealer, I find it to be the best for covering obvious problems.
Its 100% camouflage, comfortable texture and durability impress many makeup artists!
- Common shades: NW 15, NW 20
8. MAC Paint Pot Cream Eyeshadow
Cream eyeshadows are a godsend for those who have not been able to accustom themselves to using a base under the shadow.
They are a great replacement + eyelid tinting. They can be worn solo or as a shade pad.
- Top Selling Shades: Groundwork, Painterly
9. Eyeliner MAC Eye Kohl
At one point, I got hooked on two Mac pencils: black and brown.
I used them to darken the outer corner, draw the lower eyelid, for the “feathery arrow” effect.
Their softness and pliability in work captivates most makeup artists, including me.
- Love colors: Teddy, Prunella, Smolder
10. Makeup fixer MAC Fix +
Universal Soldier! Makeup artists mercilessly use the spray in all directions: as a base for makeup, for applying cosmetics with a wet method, for diluting loose textures, and so on … What’s stopping you?)
This is how I see Mac Cosmetics bestsellers.
Which products have you tried? Well, what brand of cosmetics would you like to see next time?