We have already discussed two important topics “How to use gel liner” and “How to reanimate a gel liner that has dried up”. It’s time to decide on the choice of eyeliner!
So, before you “The best gel eyeliner – TOP 5”
1. Gel liner Shiseido Inkstroke Eyeliner
You know that this eyeliner is the best in all respects:
- A stunning palette of deep shades
- Highly pigmented
- Plastic texture
- Excellent durability
- Doesn’t dry out after 2 months like other gel eyeliners
- Exclusive packaging (plastic corner in the center to remove excess)
- Arrow brush included
- There are 6 colors in the line
- Cons: none!
2. NYX Gel Liner and Smudger
The budget version should be of interest to beginners. To them, I always recommend inexpensive copies to feel “your” product or not.
Not everyone gets hooked on a gel eyeliner and experiences the wow effect of what they see.
Now about what you can love Nyx’s eyeliner for:
- For an affordable price
- Instant commit
- Easy application
- Cons: no brush
3. Gel eyeliner MAC Fluidline Eye-liner Gel
The bestseller is MAC Cosmetics Gel Liner. Makeup artists made it popular. They loved her very much. And there are reasons for this:
- Plastic texture
- Saturated color
- Decent selection of shades
- Cons: after a month it starts to dry out
4. Gel liner Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
In my opinion, one of the most worthy budget versions. It is not a pity to use it as a substrate (read more about this here).
The price allows it to be updated more often, and the quality replaces more expensive gel eyeliners.
- Excellent color performance
- No layering required
- Saturated shades
- Includes an eyeliner brush
- Minus: there are only 2 colors in the line – black and brown
5. Eyeliner L’Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza 24 Hours
Another competitor among budget gel eyeliners. Similar qualities to Maybelline:
- intense color
- brush set
- Cons: poorly layering
And now an important piece of information for those who complain – I have any gel eyeliner imprinted! What am I doing wrong?
Life hack: do not draw arrows on an absolutely “bare” eyelid. Powder the eyelid in advance with eye shadow or regular powder. Then the gel liner will not be printed.
That’s it! Waiting for your top “My best gel eyeliner is …”