So, I’m 25 years old. 4th course. I am obsessed with makeup. This was the beauty blog about cosmetics 7 years ago and this is how it looks now. Most see the bottom line, forgetting where it all started. And these were:
- soap dish with maximum resolution (then phones only rang well)
- slow internet (and do not complain that now it sometimes dulls)
- inability to photograph (there was even no idea how to do it)
- misunderstanding what I got myself into (it seemed that this hobby for a couple of months)
Now everyone wants a quick and instant result, which is why they abandon what they started at the beginning (not even halfway) of the way! With this publication I want to show that the beat blog was far from ideal (this is putting it mildly).
Swatches that trigger an unpleasant reflex (let’s be honest).
The appearance of jars with a flash loses not only its attractiveness, but also does not give an idea of the product itself.
Diligence, which is not visible from the word “absolutely”.
Striving to convey nuances.
Lack of composition and misunderstanding of how it should look in the photo.
And who would have known that years later, I will still have a beauty blog about cosmetics! There will be more of us: from 40 people per day, blog statistics will grow to 4,000 unique visitors per day.
And the main thing is that you will witness a very slow professional growth. And I will keep the main thing – honesty towards you.
- Without her, I see no point in running a beauty blog. When beauty brands can embrace it, I’ll call it the golden age of blogging. And until it comes, I continue to receive letters about how I “incorrectly” evaluated someone’s product.
Therefore, today everyone beauty blogger makes decisions for himself how to be: tactful and very careful in his statements, in order to maintain cooperation with brands, or direct and open with readers, in order to maintain a trusting relationship with them.
And the super-quality of all the content will not in any way affect the coolness of the beauty blog about cosmetics, if the author chose the first path! The reader cannot be fooled. And if he is silent about it, it only means that he has long since slammed the door in front of your