Anything that causes fear is worthy of respect. Let’s take the shadows, namely the matte ones. Horror how I was afraid of them. Fears darkness: dirty shading, long shading, eternal shading …
It was decided to face fear and learn how to handle them. Years have passed and I still remember the time when it didn’t work.
This pushed me to an article to save you the agony of shading matte shadows.
- Matte shadows like a pencil-like backing and rarely a gel. The latter is great for working with pigments. They want stickiness and they get it from the gel liner.
- Matt do not need anything, except for a pencil lying under them. He is smooth transitions, which means perfect shading.
- Matte shadows conflict with the base under the shadows. She instantly bonds the color and it becomes motionless. One can only dream of smooth transitions. Replace it with a long-lasting eyeliner. He will be the base under the shadow.
- Matte shadows are different: dry and soft.
Most hemorrhoids are dry. Requires more movement and care at each stage.
It is easier to work with soft ones, and most importantly – faster.
Example: dry – Tarte, soft – Lorac Pro
- Matte eyeshadows love squirrels! I’m talking about the pile, if what? Goats are fine too, but they won’t be easy. As you work behind the crease of the eyelid, you will experience the simplicity of shading with a squirrel and the complexity of shading with a goat.
- Matte shadows hate lazy people!) Give them daily practice and patience. Then they will repay you with a cool result.
Well, do you have something to work on or have you been with them for a long time?