Makeup with palette Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette is about bright and “fun” eye makeup, where there is no place for boring colors. Therefore, they should be bought only by those who have a color for “you”. In other cases, the palette will remain misunderstood and forgotten for many months, and maybe years.
How to do makeup with Juvia’s Place the Magic Palette
- Juvia’s Place eyeshadow is highly pigmented and does not require a color enhancing base or eyeliner. Therefore, I immediately drew clear lines with shadows using a flat beveled brush, which is distinguished by the elasticity of the pile. By using a soft, loose bristle brush, you risk blurry lines that will result in a messy feathering effect.
- Using a barrel brush, I drew the blue eyeshadow into the inner corner of the eye, completing the shape.
- I laid out two colors at once with a flat brush: emerald and golden.
- The pencil brush is ideal for the size of the lower eyelid, coloring it in orange. Therefore, choosing it, you have every chance not to go beyond the century.
- I duplicate the upper border of the fold in red, which, when shaded, loses its intensity, becoming a completely different shade. This happens, especially with bright colors. Beginners are afraid to use them, not knowing about this feature – color change when shading shadows.
The makeup with the Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette turned out to be far from the daytime look. I love these, as you may have noticed from my last posts.
Product list of used products with links to reviews:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation # 52
Concealer NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer # 2.75
Highlighter Essence Prismatic Rainbow
Inglot freedom system HD sculpting powder # 505
Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette
Nyx Professional Makeup Full Throttle Shadow Stick – Dangerously
Make Up Store Lip Gloss Velvet – Cashmere (Liquid Lipstick)