Today, briefly and to the point: how to make eye makeup in warm colors quickly and easily. Many people think that the speed of makeup depends on experience and skill. This is partly true, but sometimes the speed depends on the pre-thought makeup and the prepared desktop.
Here are some life hacks that once made my life easier:
- Before starting to do my makeup, I lay out the brushes and products on the table, which I will definitely use. I don’t get all the makeup off the shelves I have. Quantity only confuses and distracts from the process. And, conversely, when you don’t get anything with the thought – let’s figure it out in the process – it deprives you of an idea of how the eye makeup will turn out in the end.
- Using a base under the shadows, you save time on driving and shading shadows. It enhances the color and evens out the texture of the skin, making the process easier.
- A flat brush is a better time-saver than a finger that sticks out and leaves a few spots that take a few extra minutes to blend.
- Ditch the highly pigmented matte eyeshadow if it’s 6:30 am and you’re out after 20 minutes. When we are in a hurry, the hand stops obeying us and can fail.
- Use two eyeshadow colors in your makeup with two textures: one pearlescent for movement and matte for creases. If you want more colors, then set aside a little more time for makeup in advance.
- Don’t draw the first arrows in your life 5 minutes before going out. It is better to try something new at the end of the working day, and not “before”, when it will not be possible to erase everything and start over.
I don’t know how useful my advice was for you, but the bottom line – not to use everything at once – will allow you to reduce your time at times.
How to do warm eye makeup
Apply eyeshadow up to the crease of the eyelid.
Use a fluffy brush to blend the edges of the shadows.
Apply light shadows to the inner corner.
Move the lower eyelid.
Draw an arrow.
Eye makeup in warm colors turned out to be quite simple with the use of a minimum amount of makeup.
Now it’s your turn to share your tips: what life hacks allow you to speed up your eye makeup as soon as possible?