Today we will talk about a new product – BB cream L`Occitane Precious Immortelle.
BB cream L`Occitane Precious Immortelle is a new line of BB creams based on precious Immortelle. Hence the anti-aging effect, and hydration, and protection of the skin from our aggressive habitat.
Therefore, I knew what to expect from this version of BB-cream and I was right.
The release of L’Occitane Precious BB Cream was limited to three shades, but which ones …
- 01 Pale-Fair (Ivory)
- 02 Clair-Light
- 03Hale-Medium (Beige)
Agree that the colors are specially selected for us – fair-skinned girls.
Usually new lines of bb-creams, which ignore the white skin and do not even give us a chance to “vilify” one of them, are guilty of this. But not this time and not with L`Occitane Precious Immortelle BB Cream.
The shade 01 Fair suited me, as it is a frequent visitor on my face, regardless of the brand. For those who do not understand what I mean – the “Fair” color is in every line of tonal foundations, so you can navigate by it when buying new creams from other brands.
Now about the result from “before” and “after”.
General impression of BB cream L`Occitane Precious Immortelle:
- problem-free application
- excellent durability
- medium density of coverage, uncharacteristic for BB-cream, hiding minor redness and unevenness of the skin
- during the day the cream does not “fall” into the pores
- does not emphasize wrinkles
- does not dry
- the effect of the mask depends on the method and amount of the applied agent, since the cream is sufficiently pigmented
- it takes about 30 minutes for it to “shrink” to stop being visible on the face
- for summer, the cream will be heavy due to its moisturizing properties and high hiding power
- during the day, the T-zone requires powder and I do not deny it
Output: I was pleasantly surprised that L’Occitane Immortelle Precious BB Cream Teint SPF 30 matched my dry skin type, did not cause an allergic reaction and generally behaved like a decent BB cream.