Clinique Chubby stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm is the bestseller of the Clinique brand and for good reason …
Despite the huge number of appearing “chubiks” from year to year, interest in Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm has not faded to this day.
They managed to create:
- comfortable texture that does not dry out lips
- a formula that contains a complex of oils and antioxidants to protect lips
- practical packaging
- formulation containing shea butter, mango seed oil and jojoba oil
- various shades
- lays down in a thin layer
- not sticky
- unobtrusive scent that allows you to forget about the presence of lip balm
The palette consists of 6 colors from neutral to rich magenta. I chose shade # 10 “Bountiful blush for one reason – it is close to natural lip color.
I love non-binding shades. With this color, the chances that I will finish it before the expiration date increase significantly.
This color is a great option for daytime makeup, which will suit any look and will not “take” too much attention.
They can easily replace lipstick, as the pigment is readable on the lips.
How does it look from the outside? We look …
Agree, lips look healthy and moisturized that after that you don’t want to “wear” matte lipstick.
Price: 1.700 rub.
Output: I have nothing else to tell you except how Clinique Chubby stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm is a decent product that met my expectations.