Face powder Bioderma Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Compact SPF30 is one of the rare products in the Bioderma line. Few people have heard about it, that even I doubt the relevance of the review. But since I have it, why not share my impressions with you.
Description Bioderma Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Compact
Face powder Bioderma Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Compact SPF30 is primarily about skin care. She has not only a masking ability, but also a calming effect.
Suitable for sensitive skin with redness – telangiectasia, rosacea, rosacea.
By and large, it is a bb-cream in the form of a powder with its inherent care. So it seemed to me).
And since Bioderma belongs to the pharmacy brand, hence the useful components:
- Does not have a comedogenic effect
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola oil quickly soothe skin
- Mineral screens – titanium dioxide and zinc oxide – protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV rays – SPF 30 / UVA 16.
- Prevents the appearance of redness due to the patented Rosactiv® complex contained in the powder
The packaging is the most common plastic, no luxury for you.
Description of shades and swatch
I chose the lightest shade – Light, but even it turned out to be dark with a yellow undertone. Therefore, I can only use it in the summer, when the skin has time to tan.
And since now summer and the powder has approached my skin tone, the daily use of Bioderma Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Compact SPF30 led to the following conclusions:
- powder is suitable for dry skin
- possesses moisturizing properties, but at the same time the finish is powdery
- visible on the face when applied with a “native” sponge and invisible when using a brush
Features of powder Bioderma Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Compact SPF30
- The product is specific due to its creamy texture, which transforms into powder and at the same time it moisturizes and does not dry!
- Powder is imperceptible on the skin, light texture allows it to breathe.
- Masks redness and evens out the tone of the face.
The only negative is that it is available in two shades: light (like mine) and dark.
Output: the product is not available in Russia, I bought the powder in Prague (at a regular pharmacy), which cost me 1,000 rubles.
What do you think of Bioderma Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Compact SPF30?