Baked Pupa Luminys Baked Face Powder for those who do not have enough of the effect of ordinary powder – the manufacturer writes. How it differs from ordinary powder, you will learn from the review.
Pupa Luminys Baked Face Powder is Pupa’s bestseller. Everyone loves her: from schoolgirls to elderly women. And as it turned out it was not in vain.
The whole feature of Pupa Luminys Baked Face Powder is in the baking powder processing, due to which it has a light consistency. And the caring properties of jojoba oil provide sufficient skin hydration. It’s a very nice start for mass market powder, isn’t it?)
The compact, rounded package fits easily in the palm of your hand.
Inside there is a mirror and a branded Pupa sponge, which I disliked and got rid of it forever.
The powder can be applied to clean skin or over a foundation with a round brush or sponge. I tried both options and in both I liked the finish. Pearlescent particles in the composition give a subtle effect of radiance to the skin.
There are 4 shades in total in the line and they are all about our Slavic subtone.
The texture of the powder is silky, which makes it very pleasant to use.
Features of baked Pupa Luminys Baked Face Powder:
- Gentle grinding
- Possible as a thin layer – as a finishing touch, and dense, replacing the tonal basis
- The skin looks more uniform and well-groomed
- Does not emphasize peeling, but on the contrary, it will hide so that you forget about them
- Powder suitable for dry and normal skin
- Excellent durability without unnecessary adjustments throughout the day
- Does not fall into pores, does not accentuate wrinkles
- For perfect results, use a brush over a sponge.
- not found
Output: this is one of the decent baked powder options available today.
How about baked powder?