bareMinerals Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF15 is a mineral face powder. Only the lazy does not know about the benefits of mineral cosmetics! And only a newcomer has not heard of BareMinerals as the most exemplary brand in the category of mineral cosmetics.
Mineral powder BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation has taken over the world for a long time.
Thanks to her qualities: hide flaws; let the skin breathe; do not clog pores; treating inflammation makes her loved by everyone.
Indeed, the powder has excellent hiding power, while it is invisible on the skin.
The packaging is done very well. Due to the presence of holes and a rotating mechanism that closes them, it allows the powder to not spill out when closed.
As for the BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation itself, it is worth listing its features:
- Powder does not work well with all bases and face creams
- in connection with the first point, I recommend applying powder on a “naked” face
- if you have a dry skin type and have strong peeling, then she will gladly emphasize them
Now about the features of the application:
- you need a brush – Kabuki Brush (for dense coverage) or a brush – Flawless Application Face Brush (for thin)
- shake off excess before applying
- draw the powder onto the brush with rotating movements
- Apply the powder to your face in a circular motion
- in the end, do not forget to smooth the hairs on the skin of the face using brush movements from top to bottom
And finally “before” and “after”
BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation in Fairly Light # 10
Output: I recommend this powder to those who do not accept foundation and cannot tolerate the sensation of a mask on their face. And with proper use and application of mineral powder, the result will not be long in coming.
How about bareMinerals Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF15?