You know my fear of trying something new for my face. She is too sensitive not only to change of care, but also to the appearance of such harmless things as the Konjac Sponge.
So when the question comes up cleansing, I hide in a shell like a turtle. And if not for a chance meeting with a friend who gave me a sponge, you would hardly be reading this article right now.
What is Konjac Sponge
Konnyaku, aka konyaka, aka konjaku, aka konyak is a porous sponge made from the root of the Konjac plant.
The plant has an incredible disgusting smell, but this does not affect the smell of sponge in any way, because it does not smell of anything.
But do not think that it was deliberately taken out for you and me. This is a truly delicious delicacy that is dietary, which is not surprising, because these are the Japanese.
Therefore, when the Konnyak sponge was born, no one was surprised at this, since the manufacturers did not have to invent and create from scratch a product saturated with vitamins, amino acids and collagen. Hence its 100% naturalness.
The cleansing of the skin is influenced by the fiber obtained from the plant. Thanks to him, Konnyaku gently and carefully cleanses even the most sensitive skin.
- Plucking up the courage, I decided to use it. After wetting the sponge under running water, it softened and then I began to run it over my face in circular motions. To be honest, I did not understand anything, since there were no sensations, except for the feeling that I was wiping my face with a damp towel.
But. As soon as I finished and wiped my face, I saw a smooth forehead, which peeled off 2 minutes ago! I doubt you will feel the same if your skin is in perfect condition. And if not, then I think you will see instant results, like me! The main thing is to decide which one is right for you.
Types of Konjac Sponge
- Original konjac sponge puff – classic sponge. Suitable for all skin types.
- Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge Puff – sponge with bamboo charcoal. Designed for oily and problem skin.
- French Red Clay Konjac Sponge Puff – sponge with red clay. For sensitive, dry and aging skin.
- French Green Clay Konjac Sponge Puff – sponge with green clay. For normal to oily skin.
- French Pink Clay Konjac Sponge Puff – sponge with pink clay. For tired and dehydrated skin.
As for the other magical qualities of Konjac Sponge, I can’t say anything for the lack of pimples / blackheads or enlarged pores. Namely, he promises to cope with these problems.
How to properly store Konjac Sponge
OThe future of your skin depends on the storage conditions of the sponge! Do not store the sponge in the bathroom, as bacteria grow much faster in a humid environment than in a cool place. And be sure to change it every 3 months.
I have the original version of the sponge in white.
Now I want to buy one for sensitive and dry skin.
Output: more and more I have respect for the Japanese, who are capable of creating unique products, the analogues of which do not exist! Indeed, in our time it is not so easy to surprise, but they almost always succeed.
Have you tried Konjac Sponge?