I will not believe that you have never heard of Bioderma Sensibio H2O as the best micellar cleansing water in your life! It was like that until budget counterparts appeared. Let’s talk about them.
Micellar water L’Oreal Paris “Absolute tenderness”
This is the 4th time I buy it, and the conclusion suggests itself. But. We must identify the weaknesses of each of them in order to understand who we need.
- Therefore, it is worth noting that L’Oreal Paris micellar water does not immediately cope with persistent cosmetics, leaving stains around the eyes. We’ll have to tinker a little before getting rid of it.
Micellar solution Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1
This water was my first and last. And all because it is absolutely identical to L’oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution both in terms of the result and in terms of weak action – it cannot cope with long-lasting cosmetics.
- Hence the maximum consumption, which is out of the question about the efficiency of the product! And the cost of Vichy makes you choose L’oreal.
Micellar solution Bioderma Sensibio H2O
- Unlike previous solutions, Bioderma Sensibio H2O copes well with long-lasting cosmetics!
- Whether it’s a long-lasting foundation, eyeliner gel or matte lipstick, Sensibio H2O removes makeup of any complexity.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin prone to allergies like mine.
- Every second “wash” provokes redness, dryness and flaking. On the contrary, Bioderma soothes and gently cleanses the skin.
- But unlike the two contenders for the title of “Best Micellar Water” Bioderma Sensibio H2O does not leave a sticky feeling after use. For me, this is an important point that I always pay attention to.
But according to other parameters, the solutions of all three brands are the same:
- without perfume
- do not sting your eyes
- do not tighten the skin
- lack of irritation
The conclusion is obvious: if you use long-lasting cosmetics, then it should be Bioderma micellar water. Those who prefer less persistent products can save on the solution and buy the budget option.
What micellar solution do you use?