Today I want to reveal an important topic “How to paint with loose shadows”. Loose eyeshadows have become a staple product. Now every second has them, but the ability to apply them still causes difficulties. My goal is to keep them to a minimum so that you enjoy the application of loose eyeshadow.
To understand how to paint with loose eyeshadows, you must decide on the stages of application.
Loose shadows love when there is already under them matte shadows… They are an excellent base on the basis of which deep overflows of crumbly textures are revealed. Therefore, as a make-up artist, I very often resort to this application technique.
What does it give?
- Firstly, you don’t have to diligently fill in loose eyeshadow. The pigment lays down in a dense layer the first time.
- Secondly, the guarantee of saturated color without loss of depth.
How to paint with loose shadows
1. Apply matte black eyeshadow with a flat brush to the entire movable eyelid. It is he who will serve as a substrate for purple loose shadows.
2. Then blend this color beyond the crease of the eyelid.
3. Bring the lower eyelid in the same dark color.
4. Apply purple loose eyeshadow all over the movable eyelid. It can be applied either wet or dry.
5. Use the same pigment to work on the lower eyelid.
6. It remains only to make up the eyelashes and bring the mucous membrane of the eyes with black kayal.
* I ask you not to discuss eyebrows in advance, as correction is prohibited for models working abroad.
List of used products with links to cosmetics reviews
Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation # 010
Concealer Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen # 01
Burberry Light Glow Blush Contouring Blush – Earthy No.07
Highlighter Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight The Celestial Powder
Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick – 705 Soft Berry
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Eden
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Loose eyeshadow MAC Pigment – Violet
MAC Eye Kohl Smolder Eye Liner
Mascara Yves Saint Laurent ‘Volume Effet Faux Cils’ Mascara
Hakuhodo J146 Eye Shadow Brush Round
Real Techniques Accent brush
Mac # 239 Eye Shader Brush
I hope that the question “How to paint with loose shadows?” you no longer care, and if you do, let me know in the comments).