The technique of classic manicure is simple, therefore it is used not only by professional masters in salons, but also for independent home execution. With this method of processing, the coarse cuticle is removed with scissors or forceps, therefore the classic manicure is often called edged.
The procedure is performed in the following sequence:
- We remove the old coating from the nail plate.
- Correct the length and shape of the nails using a nail file. To prevent the nails from exfoliating, the movements are performed in one direction.
- Soften the cuticle. To do this, apply oil to it or special composition with the addition of acids.
- In a previously prepared bath with warm soapy water (you can add special salt), we immerse our hands for 10 minutes, then we take them out and wipe them off with a towel.
- Move the cuticle back with an orange stick, gently lifting it up. Then we cut it off with nail scissors or tweezers.
- Apply a nourishing and moisturizing agent.
A classic manicure is the best option for those who have thick, coarse cuticles and removers cannot cope with them. However, in the presence of injuries, cracks, with poor blood clotting, as well as with fungal diseases of the nail plate, this type of manicure is not recommended.